Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May Pics

Joel's 6 month picture with Thomas. He's getting alot bigger!

Gideon still LOVES his camera from Aunt Debbie!




This is Joel's favorite face- chew on the lower lip. I think it's pretty cute.



Or, chew on the blocks...


The boys have a great time playing together- I hope this trend continues for all of their lives.




Here are a couple pics of our stop at the Davis' to see the triplets:

Joel looks HUGE next to Jack and Luke!


Here's Eve- the one girl of the three


Charlotte took a liking to Joel immediately


And finally, some pictures of our trip to Raleigh. It was great to get all the siblings together for once. Even Dave, who we won't be seeing until Thanksgiving.


We went to Chuck E Cheeses for Hank's 2nd B'day. I think the uncles had as much fun as the kids. They certainly used more tokens.
The birthday boy!

Big sister Aubin





No comments: