Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall 2009

I haven't posted in so long, so I thought I'd just share a few fun fall pictures. After the last post in July, we were so busy with the Texas Welty's visiting and Kelsey working on the house, and then our beach trip with the Zubas and Kevin...suddenly summer was over, and we were back into the school year! I didn't post any pictures of the room upstairs, but will do a big one at the end of all that went on. What a job! Kelsey really wants to have it done before Christmas, especially if we are going to have company, but he just doesn't get much time on school nights, and I work every Saturday. Doesn't really leave alot of time. Anyway, our weekdays have become pretty routine, and more relaxed, which is good. We have regular things to do every day of the week, except Fridays, which I reserve to work in case they have an opening for me and I can get babysitters. We have had some really nice weather here too, and Gideon loves to ride his bike around the neighborhood while Joel and I follow in the stroller. Kelsey can't join us too often anymore, since it's getting dark so early. I'm gearing up for it to get a little crazier soon, with birthdays and holidays fast approaching. Joel will be 1 on Friday! I can't believe it! He's not walking yet, and hasn't said any words, so in some ways he still seems to be more of a baby than Gideon was on his first birthday. However, he has four teeth, which is four more than Gideon had at 1! Joel's first year went by so fast, it seems.






































No comments: