We had a wonderful week with lots of excitement! Dave, Melanie and Sully flew in from Washington State Friday night. The same evening, Mike, Eileen, Aubin, Hank and Ella drove up from Raleigh. We had to pack a lot of things in during the few days we had. These pictures are mainly from Sunday, when we had a big gathering at Mom and Dad's house and the Egg Hunt, and from Monday at the National Zoo. I realized that 90% of the pictures are of the kids, so I threw in a few of as many of the adults as I could find, even if it was standing around. :) There is a series of the "Up Up and Away" game the guys invented with the kids' hoppers- they are grown, but still so easily amused! Anyway, the kids are the cutest and most fun to photograph!
No comments:
Post a Comment